Jobs: Android Developer @ HUDL, New York
We're hiring in: Nebraska, Texas, California, New York and the United Kingdom.
Would you like to work on a Top 50 Sports App in Google Play with a 4.4+ rating? Want to help define how mobile applications impact the future of athletics? Yes? Then for you, this is the best Android development job on the planet.
At Hudl, we build software that helps coaches and athletes use video and data to improve every day. We’re looking for an experienced Android-focused mobile developer to join one of our small, cross-functional teams.
- Are experienced developing for Android. You use the devices daily, you’ve written and shipped at least one Android app, you understand the development environment and ecosystem, and you’re passionate about the platform.
- Translate complex, real-world problems into simple and elegant software solutions.
- Understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and banging something out right now.
- Care about UI and Interaction. You're excited by the new Google Material Design. You’re willing to push the limits, not relying solely on default controls. You answer “Can this be done?” with: “We’ll figure out a way.”
- Have a passion for code and product. You care about the craft of writing software and fight for the details that separate an average product from a great one.
- Are excited to have your work used by passionate customers who rely on it to do their job during the key moments in games.
- Hate the idea of being a cog in the machine—you are self-motivated. You want to own your work and have a say in the direction of the product.
- Believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Are young nerds, designers, marketers, and former jocks who love sports and tech.
- Have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives.
- Need you to help us build awesome software for coaches and athletes.
- Are as passionate about winning as the coaches we serve.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work every day.
Working with Us, You Can:
- Enjoy an unlimited vacation policy.
- Sleep soundly with our paid health insurance and retirement plans.
- Get hooked up with free tickets to NFL & Div. I sporting events.
- Work remotely from NY, TX, CA, MA or at our HQ in Lincoln, NE (relocation assistance offered).
- Stuff yourself at free daily company-sponsored lunches.
- Snack on free food and soda.
Jobs: Android Developer @ HUDL, New York Reviewed by D Kshetri on 12:58 AM Rating: